- top rated
This plug-in suite is a series of gain utilities which let you control the volume of one or several audio tracks in real time. The interest of these plug-ins resides in their particular features: First, they include advanced automation MIDI control capabilities (all response curves can be fully customized). Used together with one of our analysis tools or a MIDI controller, these plug-ins let you remotely control and automate the gain of each channel of the audio signal, wherever they reside in the signal path.
Another interesting and exclusive feature is the ability to link several instances of the same plug-in: thanks to our unique data sharing technology, you can control the gain of several tracks at the same time with a single slider. The package provides a single channel (mono or stereo) as well as a dual channel version with mid/side capabilities for independent control of the left and right or mid and side channels. It can be very useful for stereo widening/narrowing your stereo tracks.
- Single or dual channels gain plug-ins.
- Stereo or mid-side processing.
- Multiple instances linking capability: link several instances of the same plugin and control several plugins from a single user interface.
- Relative, absolute or reverse link.
Blue Cat Audio Standards
- Available as: Mac-AAX, Mac-AU, Mac-RTAS, Mac-VST, Win-AAX, Win-DX, Win-RTAS, Win-VST, Win x64-DX, Win x64-VST.
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Full MIDI control and automation support with silent, zipper-free parameters update, advanced response control and MIDI Learn.
- No CPU load on idle: when the plug-in is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Audio Workstation.
- Skinnable and customizable user interface with transparency management.
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plug-in with absolutely no noise.
- Full featured integrated presets manager.
- Any sample rate supported.
- Win x64-DX
- Win x64-VST