- top rated
For a limited time, receive PRISMA (instrument layering plugin) and RP-AMOD (multi-effect) plugins FREE!
Electric & acoustic guitar grooves with sequencer and synth effects.
By using the RG on board sequencer it is possible to create classic Rhythm Guitar grooves, but beyond that you can use the synthesizer features and effects to make fresh new edgy guitar grooves. To play the grooves RG is using a keyboard layout of major chords and minor chords, each with two sequence patterns (A or B) option. It is only a matter of hitting a single note in the major keyboard range or minor keyboard range and the groove plays.
The sound sets are clean sampled guitars, which gives you great freedom and flexibility when using the synthesizer features and effects of RG.
Guitar types included:
- The classic Fender Stratocaster ? electric guitar (major and minor7 chords)
- A 8th note groove type Steel String acoustic guitar (major and minor chords)
- A 16th note groove type Steel String acoustic guitar (major and minor chords)
- A Power Chord groove type Distorted guitar ( 5ths chords / absense of 3rd)
- Muted Low and Muted High groove type guitar (single notes / no chords)
The synthesizer parts of RG include a classic analog modeled synthesizer filter, LFO, envelopes and modulation section. The effect section can be built up by using up to 3 effects at a time. Included are MIDI time-based delays, chorus and also speaker simulators, phaser, flanger and many more.
- PC: 32 & 64 bits VST and AAX for Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 10
- Mac: 32 & 64 bits AU, VST and AAX for OSX 10.6 or higher
- Serial/license system
- 2nd serial for 2nd computer/laptop is available after you have registering the product’s original serial/license