Heliox is a rather simple experimental synthesizer, with a "no-frills" GUI, capable of "weird" textures and noises, as well as "normal" synth sounds, like pads, leads and basses.
- Monophonic, with 30 oscillators bank.
- Adjustable oscillators' frequencies, ranging from single frequency to harmonic and non-harmonic series.
- Oscillators can be purely sinusoidal, or "shaped" by an adjustable parameter.
- Adjustable attenuation factor between successive oscillators.
- 30 LFOs, each modulating amplitude of corresponding oscillator.
- Adjustable LFOs' frequencies, similarly to oscillators.
- LFOs can be purely sinusoidal ("bell-like") or "shaped" by 2 adjustable parameters: center and sharpness.
- Phase shift between successive LFOs is adjustable.
- LFOs can be periodic or randomly intermittent, with adjustable "density".
- ADSR envelope.
- Windows XP and later
- Recommended at least 1G RAM