- top rated
Fusion Delay is a Windows VST designed to create syncopated and evolving delays to any signal.
What makes Fusion Delay special and unique is the Plasma section that can be fused with the built in delay signal chain. To our knowledge, Fusion Delay is the only free VST Plugin to use sonic "Acoustic Dispersion" effects. Acoustic dispersion is the phenomenon of a sound wave separating into its component frequencies as it passes through a medium. The "Plasma" section utilizes our acoustic dispersion modeling technology. It can be fused (mixed) with the "Delay" section by using the "Fusion" controls.
- 128 user presets
- Midi automation
- Acoustic Dispersion modeling effect
- Dual Delay effect.
- Updated Acoustic Dispersion parameters.
- Improved delay processing.
- Improved performance.
- Intel or AMD Processor with at least of 500 MHz (1 GHz or higher are recommended)
- At least 512Mb of ram memory; (1 gig or more recommended)
- Windows Operating System (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or 8)
- Up to 5 Mb of free disk space
- VST 2 host application