- top rated
Hypermorph, a shapeshifting synthesizer that layers and transforms your sound in realtime. The instrument’s design features four independent sound sources and an XY Morph Matrix that can blend, morph and mutate between each sound on the fly. Combining this tonal flexibility with its built-in Morph Sequencer, Hypermorph launches your musical progressions into new sonic territory with its unique sound blending and rhythmic choppy phrases.
- 4 Independent, highly tweakable oscillators
- XY Matrix with multiple morph modes for blending and mutating sounds
- Built-in Morph Step Sequencer that automates the XY grid
- Full Push and Launchpad Pro/Mk2 integration for hands-on morphing
- 200+ presets for both individual oscillators and global ensembles
Hypermorph features four independent sound sources and an XY Morph Matrix that can blend, morph and mutate between each sound. The instrument is sampled from an array of modern analog and digital synthesizers featuring beefy oscillators, wavetables, textures and custom one-shots.
At the core of Hypermorph is the XY Morph Matrix which can be moved manually to find the perfect balance of tones. Automatically morph your sound using Gravity, Draw, Click or Sequencer mode.
Arrange steps on Hypermorph’s built-in Morph Sequencer to achieve unique choppy rhythms and dynamically changing Morph patterns. Morph between steps smoothly or create radical transforming phrases.
Hypermorph’s XY Morph Matrix is accessible on both Push and Launchpad. This gives users hands-on control of each Morph Mode, allowing for a more tactile and gamified play experience. Play ping pong with your sound by bouncing the Morph Node around in Gravity mode or level-up your performance by playing the XY in Quad (aka. “Simon Says”) mode.
- Requires Ableton Live 9.7.1 Suite and Max For Live 7.3.1
- Sequencers are supported on Push 1 & 2, Launchpad Pro / MK2
- Mac OS X 10.10 or 10.9 (Latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- Windows 7 or Windows 8 (Latest service pack, 32/64-BIT), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlonthm 64 X2)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB Recommended)