- top rated
“Simple and intuitive, but with the depth of any professional subtractive synth.”Synthtopia. Synthtopia is a portal devoted to electronic music.
Our new synth is a professional, versatile, subtractive synthesizer. It can be easily made to sound like anything from a sweet, light organ, to a sharp, funky clav. There are multiple voices, velocity sensitivity, mono/polyphonic switching, versatile LFOs and filter, and effects. In short, everything you would expect with any of the most professional synths.
It’s designed to show even the novice user how the basic elements of a synthesizer fit together, so that anyone can create amazing synths right out of the box.
The most powerful element of this synth is our automation suite. You can use automation to create anything from that wobble characteristic of so much dubstep, to a voice that comes in and out at random intervals, effects that fade in and out with perfect, quantized precision.
Out layout and design principles are built around making the product show you what it does, so that every knob or button should produce a visible change as well as a sonic one. Doing this lets you see exactly how the sound is changing.
The primary elements of an subtractive synth are waveform generators (voices), a filter (where the tone is shaped) and effects or mods. We include a high definition auto-filter with our own spectrum display that shows you exactly how the sound is being shaped at every moment. This level of feedback is unparalleled.
- Three Oscillators with independent volume, pan and pitch
- Filter bank with auto filter style display
- Full automation of any or all parameters
- LFO for filter sweeping
- Advanced quantization options for all parameters
- Waveform skewing (Pulse Width modulation for all oscillators and LFOs
- Over a dozen effects and full effects chaining, including bit crusher, reverb, delay, and chorus
- Better anti-aliasing and waveform control
- More presets, and full preset sharing between users
- OSX 10.7+
- AAX version for mac
- Windows 7+