- top rated
Sophisticated Transient Modifier & Waveshaper
- Independent Control over Attack and Sustain of your tracks
- Detailed display of gain applied over time
- Advanced controls to modify attack and release detectors
- Adjustable UI - simple, detailed and advanced
- Auto Sensitivity Mode for processing at any signal level
- MH Preset Manager - Provides cross-platform presets
Is MH TransientControl for you?
- Rely on the best sound quality available with Metric Halo’s award-winning DSP.
- Make your tracks sit in the mix (or stand out — as you need).
- Adjust the dynamics of percussion without compression.
- Fine tune settings you need with extensive and precise controls.
- Get quick results with the many provided Metric Halo presets.
- Add texture and patterns not in the original tracks.
- Change the feel of patterns after they have been recorded.
- Enhance the character and tone of samples and live tracks.
- Make your instrument cut.
- Accentuate the snap or sizzle from your drums and percussion.
- Get inspired!
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or newer. Intel Processor. AU, VST, or AAX (Pro Tools 10, 11 & 12 DSP & Native) host. 32 & 64 bit
- Windows 7 or newer. Intel Processor. VST or AAX (Pro Tools 10, 11 & 12 DSP & Native) host. 32 & 64 bit
- An iLok.com account is required to run this software and can be set up at iLok.com
- An iLok dongle is optional - you may install the license on iLok for portability
- Only one license required - works on all supported platforms
Metric Halo are known for their very respected high end audio interfaces. I must admit that before they hit me up I didn’t even know they...
Today I will review the Production Bundle from Metric Halo that includes 8 plugins with awesome features you won’t find in a lot of DAWs on...