- top rated
Singularity is a delay effect unlike any other. It starts with a tempo-synchronised feedback delay line capable of true stereo panning, and its tail is then sent into three extremely capable effect units connected in series. Each of these processors includes a rich selection of different algorithms: from filters, phasers and choruses to digital- and analog-style distortion, frequency shifter and granulator. In addition to all this, Singularity has four modulation generators for parameter animation – all of which lets you create extremely sophisticated, out-of-this-world delay and echo effects.
As always with Sinevibes plugins, Singularity’s user interface is built using high-contrast, colour-coded elements with lively animations and efficient rendering. Delay, effects and modulators feature interactive graphics which let you understand what’s going on just after a quick glance. Together with thoroughly calibrated parameters with realtime smoothing, Singularity is a bliss to operate in any environment – and in any mood.
- Feedback delay line with tempo-synchronised time and true stereo panning.
- Three independent effect processors with a total of 22 different algorithms and variations: low-pass, high-pass, band-pass and band-stop filters, 8-stage and 16-stage phaser, barber-pole phaser, decimator, analog drive, circuit-bent filter, frequency shifter, comb filter, 1-voice and 3-voice chorus, granulator.
- Four modulation generators each with 8 waveforms and adjustable periodic chaos.
- Advanced transport sync algorithm with support for tempo and time signature automation.
- Singularity works with Logic, GarageBand, Live, MainStage, ReNoise, Reaper, Studio One, Digital Performer, Tracktion and other software that supports Audio Unit effect plugins. It comes in 32/64 bit format for Intel Macs running OS X 10.6 or later, and supports Retina screen resolution.