- top rated
Rip Every Channel...
ST-R-I-P. is a analog inspired channel strip for OS X/VST/AU and Windows/VST/64/32.
ST-R-I-P features subtle saturation and noise to emulate the behaviour of analog mixing desks. It's intended use is with pure 'in the box' music to give it some texture and depth while having traditional sound shaping features like compression and equalising at your fingertips
Get traditional, get ST-R-I-P
Flexible High Quality Oversampling
Oversampling is a technique used to prevent aliasing at low sample rates, a common and mostly undesired artifact created by digital audio processing. There are numerous ways of achieving this goal. With audioD3CK you can oversample your way! Use the colourful polyphase oversampling or stick to the crystal clear linear phase oversampling, set a fixed ratio (x1 - x64) or set a minimum sample rate at which the processor should operate (20khz - 1mhz)
- Subtle impurities like saturation and noise to give depth and grit
- Switchable processing order
- Wide range of possible attack and release times
- Analog style gain reduction meter
- Adjustable high pass side-chain filter for improved behaviour at low frequencies
- Variable knee settings
- Dry/wet knob for parallel compression
- Full range ratio control, all the way from 0 to infinity
- Unlinked mid/side compression mode for a different stereo image
- Adjustable 12db high pass filter
- 12kHz high shelf filter for some "air"
- 2 broad band peak filters for wide sound shaping
- Adjustable low shelf filter
- Mac OS X 10.8, 10.9 or 10.10 (latest update)
- Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Windows 8, Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit)
- Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Hamburg-based developer audioD3CK are recent entrants into the plugin arena, and as we discovered with their Krucz limiter, their rather...