- top rated
Fog Convolver is a convolution plugin that applies the sonic character of an impulse response to another sound in real time.
An impulse response is a recording of the output that is caused by an acoustic space or electronic gear when an impulse is played (electric spark, starter pistol shot or the bursting of a balloon).
Fog Convolver can be used to add reverberation, create special effects, and apply an acoustic impulse captured from audio equipment.
The factory bank features more than 250 impulse responses made from spaces, analog and digital equipment, speakers, organic sources, and more.
- 250+ Impulse Responses
- Lightweight real time Convolution Engine
- Impulse Response Export (drag to DAW/export to WAV)
- Preset Browser with customizable categories, tags, rating, and more.
- Formats: VST, AU, and AAX (32/64bit)
- Platforms: OSX, Windows
- Windows XP SP2 or later / OSX 10.6.8 or later
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz / AMD Athlon 64 or equivalent
- 2 GB RAM / 300 MB HD
- Screen resolution: 1024×768
- VST2, AU, or AAX 32-bit or 64-bit host
Fog Convolver, developed by Dublin-based sound design lab AudioThing, hit the market late last month at a generous introductory price of fifty...
A new convolution process that dares to be different. The latest plugin (VST/AU/AAX) from boutique developer AudioThing, Fog Convolver is a...