Play with time! Gross Beat is a time manipulation effect designed for repetition and scratching effects.
Instant and Powerful ...
Gross beat is perfect for real-time or rendered gating, glitch, repeat, scratching and stutter performances. Gross Beat stores audio in a 2-bar rolling buffer under the control of 36 user definable time and volume envelopes, giving you unlimited creative control.
Live or Automated Performance
Gross Beat Time and Volume presets can be linked to a keyboard, pad controller or automation source for on-the-fly changes to the preset. Preset slots can be set to momentary (key-held), return to base (slot 1) or hold mode on a per-preset basis. Preset-change synchronization can be set from immediate through to 4 beats (1 bar).
Gating & Volume Effects
In addition to the gating possibilities afforded by the spline based envelope, Gross Beat is perfect for side-chain effects without the need to link to an audio source. Just select one of the ducking-style presets for instant side-chain pumping.
Used on the TRON movie...
Gross beat makes an appearance in Daft Punk's Tron Legacy soundtrack.
- Powerful MIDI controlled envelopes.
- 2 bar audio buffer.
- Real time effect, perfect for live performance.
- 36 volume/gating envelopes with user-controlled smoothing.
- Linked or independent volume & gating slot operation.
- A large number of creative presets ready to go.
- Windows XP (SP2), Vista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10 - (32 & 64 Bit)#
- 2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support
- 512 Mb RAM
- 130 Mb disc space
- DirectSound or ASIO compatible soundcard
Read How To Activate Your Image Line Products