- top rated
Modeled Classic Tube Mic Pre-Amp
A little tube heat for your tracks.
If you want a touch of 60s warmth on your tracks, reach for Little Radiator. It’s great for fattening up bass, guitar, drums, or vocals. And it’s fantastic on electric piano.
This modeled tube pre-amp from Soundtoys is based on the Altec 1566A, a simple little preamp straight out of the Motown Era. Little Radiator drives and breaks up in very interesting ways, creating rich harmonic distortion, exactly like the 1566A.
Looking for something a little dirtier? Flip the Bias switch and dial in a slightly choppy, misaligned sound that’s perfect for lo-fi drums or adding grit to vocals. You can even choose to recreate the noise of the original preamp. Little Radiator has boatloads of color and character. It’s just what you need to shake the “clean” off of your computer recordings.
Want even more tone-shaping options? Take a look at Little Radiator’s big brother, Radiator. Based on the Altec 1567A mixer amp, Radiator gives you a great-sounding equalizer section, Mic/Line modes, and a sound that conjures up some of the greatest Motown recordings of the 60s.
- Call up 60’s Motown vibes instantly with the sound of the Altec 1566A pre-amp
- Add character and grit to vocals, bass, electric piano, drums and more
- Flip the Bias switch for choppy, lo-fi sounds
- Add some line noise for a subtle, authentic feel
Plug-in Formats (both 32 and 64-bit):
- AAX Native, AAX AudioSuite, VST, and Audio Units (AU)
Supported Sample Rates:
- Minimum: 44.1 kHz, Maximum: 192 kHz
- Operating system: Mac OS X 10.8 or later, Windows 7 or later
- An internet connection is required at the time of activation.
Supported Host Applications:
- Pro Tools, Live, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, Logic, Digital Performer
- iLok.com account (An iLok USB dongle is not required).
Sound Toys turn back the clock to bring some '60s grit into your DAW. There are software companies who bring out so many new plug-ins that...
You may also like
- top rated