Emulation One - The Prequel Sequel to Emulation II
Emulation One delivers a complementary and similarly fantastic 80's sound used by many greats of the day including Vangelis, Herbie Hancock, David Bowie, Depeche Mode, Genesis, Kitaro, Jean-Michel Jarre, Stevie Wonder, Philip Glass, John Carpenter and more. A UVI hybrid instrument, Emulation One gives you the original sonic character of vintage hardware with the added control and sound shaping flexibility of analog modeled filters and advanced digital signal processing.
Includes Drumulation One - A Beatbox and Step Sequencer with Over 200 Classic Sounds
Over 1 GB of new sample material was recorded from a fully restored unit which we used to create over 200 presets including drums, bass, choir-voices, fretted instruments, FX, keys, mallets, percussion, synths, strings, orchestral hits and more. Like Emulation II, Emulation One also includes a separate drum machine, Drumulation One—a sequencer and beatbox packed with vintage 8-bit percussion, thick and punchy with a distinctly old school sound.
- Size: 800 MB
- Collection: Vintage Sampler
- Content: 2 instruments, 272 presets, 3,910 samples
- Sample Resolution: 44.1 kHz
- Miscellaneous: Bonus Drumulation One, a sequencer and beatbox packed with vintage 8-bit percussion, included.
- UVI Workstation: Audio Units, AAX, VST, Stand-alone
Supported Operating Systems:
- Mac OS X 10.7 and higher (32 and 64-bit) - (OS X 10.11 El Capitan supported)
- Windows 7 and higher (32 and 64-bit) - (Windows 10 supported)
- Hard Drive: 7 200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
- 4GB RAM (8GB+ highly recommended)
- FREE iLok account - not necessarily an iLok dongle, just a free account
- Internet connection for the license activation
Tested and Certified in:
- Digital Performer 8+, Pro Tools 11+, Logic 9+, Cubase 7+, Nuendo 6+, Ableton Live 8+, Studio One 2, Garage Band 6, Maschine 1 & 2, Tracktion 4+, Vienna Ensemble 5, Reaper 4, Sonar X3, Main Stage 3, MuLab 5.5+