'When producer David Foster wanted to blend Rod Stewart’s vocals with those of the late Ella Fitzgerald he relied on a sort of secret sauce to get the cleanest tracks possible — Audionamix’s ADX technology.'Variety. The show-business daily. Offers headlines, statistics, and reviews.
'It provides an intuitive workflow, powerful separation algorithms and a unique, melodic “pitchogram” that focuses on displaying the fundamental frequencies of the main melody within a given mix.'Mix Magazine. Magazine for professional audio and music production professionals.
ADX TRAX Pro 3.0 is our most revolutionary software release to date. TRAX Pro bridges the gap between basic separations and professional-grade isolations with its robust collection of ADX algorithms, spectral editing tools and new MIDI import feature for easier pitch guide creation. These features give audio engineers, DJs, producers and creative artists the ability to visualize and edit frequency-specific content across the full audio spectrum. ADX TRAX Pro goes beyond the automatic separation by giving users the ability to directly edit their results by time and frequency, adjust gain, attenuate or remove sounds, extract, raise or lower the level of a vocal or solo instrument in a mono or stereo mix and correct audio anomalies using effective restoration tools – all without requiring access to the multi-track sessions.
Transform your basic separations into professional-grade isolations with ADX TRAX Pro. The original TRAX software was developed to assist producers, audio engineers, DJs, and all creative artists in isolating vocal or melodic motifs to create new hooks, innovative remixes and virtual duets. TRAX enables users to raise or lower the level of a vocal or solo instrument in a mono or stereo mix without requiring access to the multi-track sessions. TRAX Pro adds a unique approach to spectral editing to this already powerful technology. Using our innovative, non-destructive spectral editing tools, it is now possible to further refine the results you get from the initial TRAX separation process. ADX TRAX Pro is truly the most advanced audio separation software available.
- *NEW* Pan-specific spectral editing feature
- *NEW* Faster spectrogram for smoother, more responsive spectral editing
- *NEW* Consonants Annotation tool
- *NEW* Export files in STEMS format
- Improved Vocal Targeting and Import Workflow
- Non-Destructive Source Separation
- Integrated Post-Separation Enhancement
- Multiple Bit Depth and Sample Rate Compatibility
- The Ultimate Remastering & Voice-Over Tool
- Multi-Algorithmic Processing Matrix
- Integrated Full Spectrogram
- Comprehensive Suite of Spectral Editing Tools
Who's it for?
- Create vocal and/or instrumental riffs to drop into a mix
- Create music beds from well know songs to mashup and mix up
For remix artists
- Create contemporary and artistic remixes and mashups using any vocal and/or instrumental
For post production studios
- To clean up a recording that may have mic bleed from other instruments into the vocal track
- Add volume to a vocal that was mixed and mastered too low
- Add effects and processing to a vocal or solo instrument that is already mixed without need of separate stems
- Mac OS X 10.9 – 10.12 Only
- TRAX Pro 2.5 Legacy Build included for Mac OS X 10.7 – 10.8
- High Speed Internet Connection
- CPU – Core Duo 2.3Ghz
- RAM – 4 GB
You may also like
- top rated
- top rated