- top rated
Very famous during the 70's and 80's, the Flanger effect can be used on almost any audio track: on drums, voices synths or guitars, from a subtle effect to a deep alien-like voice effect, enjoy it! Despite its simple user interface, Blue Cat's Flanger is very versatile: harsh and metallic or smooth and soft filtering effects, it can do them all, for free!
The stereo version also lets you smoothly transform it into a stereo flanging effect with a single knob. Push the "Spread" slider and hear the difference: the effect is turning around your head, and the sound takes another dimension, spread into the stereo field.
- Vintage flanger effect.
- Stereo spread control.
- Sine or triangle LFO shapes.
- In or out of phase feedforward and feedback paths.
Blue Cat Audio Standards
- Available as: Mac-AAX, Mac-AU, Mac-RTAS, Mac-VST, Win-AAX, Win-DX, Win-RTAS, Win-VST, Win x64-DX, Win x64-VST.
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Full MIDI control and automation support with silent, zipper-free parameters update, advanced response control and MIDI Learn.
- No CPU load on idle: when the plug-in is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Audio Workstation.
- Skinnable and customizable user interface with transparency management.
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plug-in with absolutely no noise.
- Full featured integrated presets manager.
- Any sample rate supported.
- Win x64-DX
- Win x64-VST
- top rated