- top rated
Reconstruct and transform drum and percussion loops. Turn any instrument or static sound into spectrally and rhythmically rich new material. Liven up your tracks with intricate breaks and transitions. Array is an essential processing tool for everyone.
Divide and Sequence.
Array splits the input sound using eight smooth resonant band-pass filters with selectable -12 or -36 dB/octave slope. Each band features a separate gate sequencer with up to 32 steps, letting you manipulate the spectrum in a rhythmical fashion.
One Sound Fits All.
With tight synchronisation, smooth gate switching, as well as variable sequencer rate and swing, Array can easily match the timing and feel of any input material. It's a very universal effect that works great on synths, basses, pads, drum and percussion loops – but can also turn static sounds or noise into elaborate motion textures.
Thanks to its simple yet stylish interface, Array is incredibly easy to work with. For example, it automatically arranges the sequencer steps in groups of three or four, depending on normal or triplet timing. It also has multiple utility functions for randomising or looping the sequencer, allowing to construct complex, interesting patterns very quickly.
- Completely reconstruct and transform drum and percussion loops.
- Turn synths, basses, pads or pretty much any static sound into spectrally and rhythmically rich new material.
- Liven up final productions with intricate breaks and transitions.
Update 2.0.0 now available:
- Completely new user interface designed from the ground up.
- New filter slope control with -12 and -36 dB/octave options.
- Much increased filter resonance at its maximum setting.
- New effect dry/wet balance control.
- Sequence utility and looping functions.
- New chaos/randomisation algorithm for a more rarefied pattern.
- User manual in PDF format.
- New preset patches.
Array works with Logic, MainStage, GarageBand, Live, Maschine, Studio One, ReNoise, Reaper, Bidule and other Mac software that supports AudioUnit effect plugins. It comes in 32/64 bit versions for both Intel and PPC, and requires OS X version 10.5 or later
Artemiy Pavlov's Sinevibes label has made a name for itself producing budget-priced, succinct plug-ins positioned at the more creative,...