The overall sound of the Boot EQ MKII may firstly appear as a rather subtle effect but this device is capable of adding some really nice dynamic enhancements and also pleasant color alterings which are highly addictive. A tight bass response is easily dialed in as well as typical transformer LF distortion or HF detail enhancements.
- Utilize the pre-amp’s LF boost in combination with the EQ’s low-cut to obtain consistent low-end
- Tune MF and LF on (nearly) same frequency to boost and cut the same time (push/pull style effects)
The eq module (dx of the plug) gives you the possibility to shape 4 band:
- Low freq: from 40 to 250hz, it can be switch between hipass filter or bell filter
- Mid freq: from 100 to 1500hz, it can be switch between two type of bell, one more straight, one more wide
- Hi-mid freq: levelling from 800 to 8900hz
- Hi freq: a fixed hi shelf with the control of Q (from straight to wide)
- Win32 compatible system with SSE2 instruction set support.
- Tested and known to work in many VST compatible hosts.