- top rated
Cluster is a plugin for creating complex, animated filter effects. At its core is a looping step sequencer that runs in precise sync with incoming audio and lets you set filter type, frequency and modulation envelope individually per each of its 32 steps. Thanks to such flexibility, as well as multiple filter models and finely-tunable parameters, Cluster can easily do anything from smooth, precise filter sweeps to rhythmic spectral reconstruction – regardless of what kind of sound is on the input.
Cluster displays a live audio waveform and aligns its sequencer graphics with it – exactly in the same way it’s done by the sound engine, for true “what you see is what you get” operation. Every element in its user interface is color-coded and features subtle animations, bringing unusual ease of use and interactivity. Plus, all this goodness is rendered right on your Mac’s graphics adapter meaning fast response and no extra load on the main processor, regardless of how new or old your system is.
- Sequencer with up to 32 steps, variable duration, division and swing ratio
- Filter matrix with low-pass, high-pass, band-pass and band-reject types
- Thee filter modes: -12 dB/octave state-variable filter, -12 and -24 dB/octave biquad filters
- Envelope matrix offering 10 envelope shapes, adjustable time and lag
- Eight parameter snapshots in each preset, available for realtime switching and automation
- Host transport synchronization with support for tempo and time signature changes
- Live input audio waveform and fluid sequencer graphics visually matched to it
- Support for multi-touch gestures and force touch on compatible trackpad devices
- Fully hardware-accelerated rendering with support for Retina screen resolution
- Works with any application that supports Audio Unit effect plugins
- Supports OS X 10.6 or later running on 32 or 64 bit Intel Macs
Cluster works with Logic, GarageBand, Live, MainStage, ReNoise, Reaper, Studio One, Digital Performer, Tracktion and other software that supports Audio Unit effect plugins. It comes in 32/64 bit format for Intel Macs running OS X 10.6 or later, and supports Retina screen resolution.