The best treatment your drums could ever get...
Drumformer is a multiband drum and master track dynamics processing plug-in for professional music and audio production applications. Drumformer was designed to be a comprehensive solution for the broadest range of sound processing tasks, allowing you to easily implement almost any dynamics processing idea you may have.
Drumformer can operate in broadband, 2-band and 3-band modes, with each band having compressor-expander and saturation modules. The sound of the compressor can be defined as “gluey with a ping”, because it instantly creates a “tight and glued together” sound while masterfully emphasizing the transients. The saturation module offers you a choice between six saturation modes, each having a smooth sound and differing harmonic content.
Drumformer features a precise gate module with a round sound and multifaceted controls that is useful when you are processing a multi-tracked drum kit. The built-in parametric equalizer with its spectrum analyzer will also come in handy. The “Clipper” module which is a part of the plug-in allows you to get artistic master output clipping effects.
Drumformer will positively enhance your professional toolset and may help you produce even better recordings faster.
- Multiband compressor/expander
- Harmonic enhancer and exciter
- Special saturation effects
- Stereo, mid-side, 5.1 processor
- Drum mic bleed attenuation
- Noise gate
- Guitar overdrive
- Broadband, 2- and 3-band operation
- Broadband gate module
- External side-chain capability
- Internal channel routing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- Undo/redo history
- All sample rates support
- 3-band compressor/expander
- Parametric equalizer
- Real-time FFT spectrum analyzer
- Channel grouping
- 64-bit floating point processing
- A/B comparisons
- 16 ms compensated processing latency
- 3-band saturation module with 6 modes
- Output clipper module
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Mid/side processing
- Preset manager
- Contextual hint messages
- This audio plugin can be loaded into any audio host application that conforms to the AudioUnit or VST plugin specification. Plugins with AAX version available can be loaded in ProTools 12+
- RTAS compatibility is available by using the FXpansion VST-RTAS adapter
- This plugin is compatible with Windows (32- and 64-bit Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and later versions) and Mac OS X (10.6 and later versions, 32- and 64-bit, Intel processor-based) computers (2 GHz dual-core or faster processor with at least 2 GB of system RAM required). A separate binary distribution file is available for each target computer platform for each audio plugin specification
- Compatible Windows and Mac OS X software: Cubase, Logic Pro, Ableton Live, ProTools, Reaper, Cakewalk Sonar, Presonus Studio One, Nuendo, WaveLab, GarageBand, FL Studio, Sony Vegas, SoundForge, Adobe Audition, Samplitude, Digital Performer, Mixcraft, Bitwig Studio, Edius, others
You may also like
- top rated