- top rated
It's really awesome! It's a beautifully conceived piece of software which I've been waiting for someone to make for years.Paul Epworth. is an English music producer, musician, and songwriter.
Tremor - analogue-modelled drum synthesis
FXpansion is proud to present Tremor: a software drum machine with powerful synthesis, effects, modulation and step-sequencing. DCAM circuit-modelled sound generation is fused with new ideas to produce original sounds with the punch and extreme sound pressure of old-school analogue. Tremor's dance drums, funky beatscapes, abstract machines and undiscovered sonic terrain are suited to all kinds of electronic, urban and experimental music.
Central to each of Tremor's 8 synthesis engines is a specialized DCAM oscillator with harmonic partials akin to a drumskin's modes of vibration. Mixed with a sub-oscillator and tuned noise source, the signal is sculpted by modelled drive/filter/FX sections and razor-sharp envelopes. Tremor's diverse output includes classic kicks, snares and claps, organic hats and body-shaking subs alongside futuristic zaps, scrapes, textures and sounds that defy classification.
The TransMod modulation system in Tremor is easier and deeper than a mod-matrix. It offers new sound design possibilities and lets you animate sounds with LFOs, step-automation sequences and real-time macro controls while the synthesis engine reacts just like real analogue circuits. Tremor's sonic potential is showcased in the included suite of presets by a team of elite sound designers.
- Synthetic drum machine software
- DCAM-modelled synthesis and FX
- Specialised oscillator with drumskin vibration partials
- Filtering and drive with multiple responses
- Deep, intuitive TransMod modulation system
- Polyrhythmic pattern step-sequencer
- VST, AU, RTAS and standalone for Mac and Windows
- Windows 7 (Windows)
- OSX 10.5.8 and above (Mac)
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.53ghz (minimum)
- 2GB DDR2 RAM (minimum)
- Intel i5 2310 2.9ghz and higher (recommended)
- 2GB DDR3 RAM (recommended)