- top rated
Curve is a software synthesizer with an irresistible waveform editor, huge sound library and slick interface. Ideal for both experimentation and detailed tweaking at an excellent sound quality.
Feed Curve's oscillators, LFOs and envelopes with custom waveforms. For anything rhythmic from wobbles to FX loops and evolving pads. For broad oscillator timbres from deep basses to shrill, aggressive snarls.
A huge library will get you started, with quality presets by well-known preset designers such as Michael Kastrup, Pluginguru, Myagi, Xenos Soundworks, Soundsdivine, and hidden pearls from the Curve community.
Curve 2 provides completely new possibilities for experimentation and detailed tweaking, with a simple to use, immediate, slick interface.
- Curve features aliasing-free oscillators with custom waveforms, noise generation and broad FM options. Waveform crossfades provide for changing timbres; a comprehensive unison mode delivers fat lead sounds, wide pads and massive sound. Drawable LFOs deliver everything from melodic and rhythmic patterns to dubstep wobbles and punishing bit-crushing effects. Flexible filter routing, a feature-rich mono mode plus legato and glide, are all designed for great depth of control.
- Curve's preset library is a shared online database, providing a constant source of inspirational sound. Public preset sharing allows an ever-increasing number of great presets, public preset voting will help you manage the vast number of sounds, all from within the plugin. Curve ships with an excerpt of this ever-growing sound library. Macro knobs let you explore vast sound variations quickly, for quick access to those parameters that define the core of a sound.
- Curve shows you everything important at a glance, featuring high contrasts and a fresh color scheme. Inbuilt MIDI assignment allows you to set up external MIDI controllers quickly.
The Curve Community
- Since the first beta of Curve 1.0, the Curve community has steered the synthesizer's future by submitting feature requests, comments and bug reports, and by sharing presets. Curve 2 is the result of our users submitting wishes and uploading great sounds. Big thanks to all of you!
- 2 GHz CPU
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Sound card with ASIO driver support recommended
- Supported formats: VST, RTAS (Pro Tools 8 and higher)
- 32- and 64-bit
- 2 GHz Intel CPU
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Supported formats: VST, AU, RTAS (Pro Tools 8 and higher)
- 32- and 64-bit
There are a hell of a lot of soft synths out there vying for the attention of the desktop musician, and it's all too easy to overlook a gem,...
You might not be familiar with Cableguys. Based in Germany, this small company boasts a growing roster of affordable effects plugins, including...
In the saturated soft synth market of late 2012, it’s increasingly difficult for plugins to offer anything new. Time and again, we see...
Curve 2 – Virtual Synthesizer Instrument Plugin by CableGuys CableGuys presents the Curve 2, a new software synthesizer with an irresistible...