A Powerful Sample Workstation for VST & AU - FREE!
We've teamed up with guys at Beat.de and are happy to present you with Zampler.
Zampler is a free sample workstation that includes a variety of ways to sculpt and manipulate sounds and it includes features you would expect in any current soft-sampler. It also sounds great!
Zampler is cabable of supporting the .sfz format which makes it a perfect fit with the sample libraries from our sister site Loopmasters.
The free installer download comes with 2 free banksa selection of sounds curated from various Loopmasters packs for you to enjoy :
- "Dance Production Sounds" - The pack is a total of 332Mb and includes 30 Multi Samples, 1 bank file, and 333 Multi Samples.
- ''MainRoom and EDM DrumKits'' - The pack is a total of 111Mb and includes 30 patches/kits, 1 bank file, and 457 Multi Samples.
We'll be offering more packs here at Plugin Boutique in the near future.
- The plug-in comes in both VST and AU formats. File types supported are REX loop and SFZ.
- The plugin's sample oscillators make Zampler a great tone-shaping tool
- In the integrated multimode lowpass, highpass, bandpass and bandstop filters as well as various combinations are available
- Three LFOs, three ADSR envelopes and a complex modulation matrix, bring life to the sound.
- An extensive effects section is available including tube saturation, two equalizers, phaser, chorus, delay and reverb.
- The clever step sequencer allows for especially complex, full and vibrant sounds - a specialty of Zampler.
- Uses the valent algorithms of "Dune" inventor Synapse Audio
- Samples of any bit-depth (8/16/24/32-bit), mono or stereo are supported
- Multipe sample rates supported (eg 44.1k, 48k, 88.2k, 96k, 176.4k, 192k, 384k)
- Up to 128 keyboard splits
- Up to 128 velocity splits
- Windows - 32 bit VST
- Mac - 32 bit AU