- top rated
This deeply sampled grand piano library is dedicated to soundtrack scoring and expressive, soulful songwriting. We focused on capturing the wide, resonant warmth and softness of a gorgeous Kawai grand. We spent years searching for just the right instrument. With ears pressed to wood and eyes hovering scant inches above strings, we tested literally hundreds of them before finding this one special piano. The sound of a piano is defined by a thousand things, from the lacquer on the wood to the hardness of the felt in the hammers. Our goal was purely sound: a soft, deeply resonant, rich, lush, warm and truly soulful sound and you'll find it perfectly captured here, in the Emotional Piano.
We sampled all 88 keys with up to 15 dynamic velocity layers for each note and release, plus pedal sounds and other elements. We’ve included a full GUI that offers a full range of control parameters that let you freely shape your own sound and tone. We’ve also created a variety of ready-made style presets for you that present some of the many sides our piano has to offer. You'll also find special effects, custom room and FX convolution impulse loading, bonus atmospheric presets and much more.
- Full 88 Key Concert Grand Piano
- Dry studio recording, with ultra close, yet wide natural stereo imaging
- Extensive velocity layering per note
- Extensive Release sampling per note
- Pedal SFX samples with round robin
- 1,716 Samples (lossless ncw format)
- 35 .nki files (locked format)
- 2.57 GB installed (5 GB uncompressed)
- 24 bit / 44.1kHz stereo compressed ncw format
- Format(s): Kontakt 4 .nki and lossless .ncw
- Works with the free Kontakt Player
- Includes a bonus collection of custom sound-designed special FX presets, as well as our favorite custom convolution reverb impulses and an advanced Kontakt user interface with full automation support.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or later. 64 bit OS and host, dual Core PCU, 2 GB System Ram, 7200 RPM or Solid State SATA hard drive or better recommended.
- Intelmac and Mac OS 10.5 or later. 64 bit OS and host, dual Core PCU, 2 GB System Ram, 7200 RPM or Solid State SATA hard drive or better recommended.
- Requires the Kontakt Player Engine or full retail version of Kontakt 5.1 or later. Kontakt and the Kontakt Player fully support VST, AU, RTAS and AAX plugin standards.