- top rated
The Olympus Elements symphonic choir library by Soundiron is a powerful toolkit puts the core functionality and rich sonic power of the full Olympus Symphonic Choral Collection into a compact and easy-to-use package for everyone, all at an unbeatable value. Elements is designed for professionals, but refined into an easy-to-use, efficient and convenient solution. It captures the spirit and power of a full 63-voice symphonic choir with a wide stage mic array to capture every detail and the full warmth and body of the ensemble. The choir is fully-configurable, with independent men's and women's divisi sections. Focusing on just the essential natural vowel articulations (ah, eh, ee, ih, mm, oh, oo), Olympus Elements includes polyphonic true legato, sustains, staccatos and marcatos, all with pp-ff dynamic layering and intelligent round robin. The library also features a wide variety of classic choral effects, sound-scapes and atmospheric instruments. Each preset comes with a full array of performance controls, custom convolution environmental reverbs and fx impulses to choose from.
Olympus Elements features a fully automatable custom user interface that allows for full control over sound shaping and performance. Our Vowelmaster preset is an all-in-one solution, providing users with both sustains and staccato articulations for all vowels in a single easy-to-use preset. Each layer is fully configurable and keyswitches let users quickly switch between vowels and articulations using a midi controller. Elements also includes the latest version of our Phrasemaster, which gives users the ability to sequence their own phrases, with dynamic staccato/sustain switching, vowel selection, easy preset saving/loading and more. Olympus Elements has a place in your arsenal, whether you're just beginning your musical career or are a seasoned pro.
- Full 63-voice symphonic choir
- Separate Divisi Men and Divisi Women articulations
- Live Hall recording, with a close semi-dry balanced set of stage mics in a wide stereo mix.
- Crystaline highs in the women's section and thunderous bass in the men's section.
- 8 Vowel Staccatos w/ round-robin (Ah, Eh, Ei, Ee, Ih, Mm, Oh & Oo)
- 8 Vowel Marcatos w/ round-robin (Ah, Eh, Ei, Ee, Ih, Mm, Oh & Oo)
- 8 Vowel Sustains (Ah, Eh, Ei, Ee, Ih, Mm, Oh & Oo)
- Polyphonic True Legato with full interval control (fluid pp-FF dynamics for Ah & Oo vowels)
- Powerful Staccato/Sustain Phrase Master meta phrase step sequencing tool with custom preset loading
- Vowel Master Staccato/Sustain live performance tool.
- Wide variety of classic and experimental choral vocal effects
- Ambiences, Soundscapes and atmospheric choral pads.
- Complete set of custom room, hall and FX convolution reverbs to chose from.
- Fully independent automation-ready performance-shaping controls for each section
- Fully customizable GUI, key-range placement, keyswitching and divisi arrangement.
- 3960 Samples (lossless ncw format)
- 89 .nki files (locked format)
- 4.43 GB installed (6.28 GB uncompressed)
- 24 bit / 44.1kHz stereo compressed ncw format
- Format(s): Kontakt 4 .nki and lossless .ncw
- Works with the free Kontakt Player
- Includes a bonus collection of custom sound-designed special FX presets, as well as our favorite custom convolution reverb impulses and an advanced Kontakt user interface with full automation support.
- 3,061 Samples
- 2.52 GB installed (4.4 GB Uncompressed)
- 53 nki Kontakt instrument presets
- 24 bit / 48kHz lossless NCW format samples
- Works with the free Kontakt Player and Library browser
- Compatible with Komplete Kontrol and all S-Series Keyboards by Native Instruments
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or later. 64 bit OS and host, dual Core PCU, 2 GB System Ram, 7200 RPM or Solid State SATA hard drive or better recommended.
- Intelmac and Mac OS 10.5 or later. 64 bit OS and host, dual Core PCU, 2 GB System Ram, 7200 RPM or Solid State SATA hard drive or better recommended.
- Requires the Kontakt Player Engine or full retail version of Kontakt 5.1 or later. Kontakt and the Kontakt Player fully support VST, AU, RTAS and AAX plugin standards.