- top rated
Apocalypse Percussion Elements is a mighty collection of aggressive scoring and concert drums and cymbals for the Native Instruments Kontakt platform. This library is a powerhouse designed for efficient workflow and incredible sound. It's ideal in even the most demanding professional production environment, with extraordinary detail, acoustic quality and flexibility. It features over 40 different drums and over 100 articulations.
Built from our grand 25GB flagship - the Apocalypse Percussion Ensemble - this Elements version is slimmed down to the put maximum punch into a compact footprint and unbeatable price for everyone. Focusing on a close/stage stereo mic position and standard single-stroke multisampled articulations, it’s designed to be intuitive and easy to play. You’ll find thunderous ensemble and solo bass drums, roaring ensemble and solo toms of all sizes, a massive 8-member snare ensemble and 6 different solo snares ranging from deep 14” wooden bodied snares all the way down to tiny 5” effect snares, ethnic drums of all shapes and sizes, clicks, clacks, hi-hats, stick and mallet rides, crashes, splashes, hybrid China crash, fx cymbals, gongs, Tibetan finger cymbals and much more.
We here at Soundiron are no strangers to epic ensemble and soundtrack scoring percussion. Those who know our work are familiar with the passion, exacting precision and attention to detail we deliver. This library is the culmination of all of our years of experience, distilled into the most comprehensive and earth-shaking hall percussion package available anywhere on the market. We set out to build a monster that punched harder, rumbled deeper, cut through the mix cleaner and got the job done like no other could. We wanted a massive sound and responsive playability, without compromising user flexibility and choice. And it was recorded in the same acoustically-balanced hall as our famous Olympus Symphonic Choir (Mars & Venus), Mercury Symphonic Boychoir, Montclarion Hall Piano, Struck Grand Piano, Cymbology, Anklung and Tuned Artillery libraries, so it blends perfectly with any of them. Apocalypse Elements offers a wide range of uniquely powerful tools that let you personalize the library to your own needs and push it vastly beyond any other cinematic percussion library in its class or price range. With a huge sound and intuitive presets that work right out of the box, this beast gets it done.
We captured it all over an exhaustive two week session, recording late into the night. Once the blood and wood chips had settled, we had captured an average of 8 round-robin per velocity layer with up to 14 velocities each. Each instrument was recorded in a very close yet wide-sounding microphone array, with each large diaphragm capsule placed within 12 inches of the drum heads to capture all of the deep tonality and resonance and every exquisite detail. We then painstakingly programmed each instrument with a galaxy of comprehensive and exclusive control and playability features and a totally smooth workflow. We’ve expanded the library with a wide range of uniquely powerful tools that let you personalize the library to your own needs and push it far beyond any other percussion library in its class.
You can use our expressive “Standard” presets for instant access to the full library in a classic percussion array layout. The main Ensemble All preset lets you customize your note mapping for each articulation, or load one of several common drum library mapping standards. You can adjust room release behavior for 4 independent sub-groupings (basses, snares, auxiliary and cymbals). These let you quickly turn this massive hall ensemble into a fat, clean powerful rock drum kit with the turn of a few knobs. You can also use the front panel controls to tighten, soften and reshape the sound on the fly, with swell, attack, release, offset, tuning, velocity response, and more.
- Solo Elements - 6 Snares // 2 Bass Drums // Bongos // Cajon // 2 Dhol Drums // 4 Frame Drums // 2 Floor Toms // 2 Low Toms // 2 High Toms // 4 Rototoms // Ride Sticks // Ride Mallets // Splashes // Crashes // China & FX // Gong / Hi-Hat // Ting Shag
- Ensemble Elements - Snares // Bass Drums // Assorted Low Toms // Assorted High Toms // Doumbeks // Dhols // Riqs // Frame Drums // Sticks // Cymbals
- Powerful Custom User Interface with fully automatable access to critical performance controls
- Close microphone position for a full, rich sound
- Customizable key mapping and template design, saving and loading
- Adaptive meta-arpeggiator system with Preset Saving/Loading
- Megamixer system with Kit Saving/Loading, Intelligent Sample Loading, and Per-Slot Room Release Controls
- Drum Category-based (Bass, Snare, Cymbals and Aux) Room Release Controls in many Presets
- Midi Loop Playback and Custom Mapping
- Our Custom FX Rack with powerful and configurable controls for every effect.
- 70 integrated custom convolution IR samples
This library includes 400 Midi Grooves accessible through the GUI, created by these great Soundiron featured artists:
Blake Ewing // Dirk Ehlert // Ian Dorsch // Johnny Knittle // Marie-Anne Fischer // Sascha Knorr // Si Begg // Simon Russell // Tino Danielzik // Xiaotian Shi // Team Soundiron
- 4,519 Samples
- 2.15 GB installed (4.4 GB Uncompressed)
- 52 nki Kontakt instrument presets
- 400 Midi Loops
- 24 bit / 48kHz lossless NCW format samples
- Works with the free Kontakt Player
This Powered-By-Kontakt Player Edition is supported by the latest version of the free Kontakt Player and the special “Libraries” rack. Windows XP or higher required for PC. OSX 10.6 or higher required for Mac. Dual Core CPU, 2 GB System Ram, SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library.
You may also like
- top rated