- top rated
"Man!!!!!! Incredible incredible incredible!!!!! Just mixed Lil' Waynes new single How to Love and so sweeeet my TSAR-1 Reverbs are sounding right now. If I had four hands I'd give four thumbs up!"Fabian Marasciullo. Mixer for Lil' Wayne, The Neptunes, etc.
"TSAR-1 has become our go-to reverb for everything. I got it sounding like a Capital chamber in about 20 seconds, really musical sounding."Greg Wells. Producer and songwriter for Katy Perry, Weezer, Adele, Timbaland, Mika, OneRepublic, Pink, The Deftones, Rufus Wainwright, etc.
"I put the TSAR-1 on one track of a song 'just to see if I liked it' and I ended up using it exclusively for the rest of the mix."Fab Dupont. Producer/Mixer Jennifer Lopez, Toots and the Maytals, Marc Ronson.
The TSAR-1 Reverb is not an emulation. It's not a stock design. It's not a static snapshot of a space. The TSAR-1 is a powerful, modern reverb algorithm. It's alive and vibrant, it's gentle and dreamy, and above all - it's natural and believable. The TSAR-1 is the better-sounding alternative to the established, traditional reverb products. At a fraction of the price.
The True Stereo Algorithm inside the TSAR-1 is what gives it its magic. The strength lies in its sophisticated sound and versatility, no matter whether it's used on strings and brass or rock drums and lead vocals, it always shines. All this while still having a comprehensive and easy-to-use interface that is unparallelled in other high-end reverb products.
The TSAR-1 has been designed with ease of use in mind. Instead of a myriad of controls, we gave the user interface five sliders and a couple of switched options. But you may very well find you never need to use even these simple controls. Because we included a solid bank of presets, which will cover most of your needs. The presets are clearly named for their intended use, so find a setting you like, maybe tweak a little - and you're good to go.
- True Stereo Algorithm
- Extraordinary versatility
- Comprehensive user interface
- Modern and powerful high-end reverb
- Extensive preset library
- Also includes the TSAR-1R Reverb
- Predelay Use it as a rhythmic effect or to carefully match the tail with the early reflections
- Time Longer or shorter reverb tail. Where do you want to go today?
- Density Smooth, modern and dense, or sparse, lush and vintage
- Tone Dark or bright? No need to adjust dozens of knobs to get the character you need
- High Cut Too much sizzle? Cut the highs
- Early Reflections Type Large, Medium or Small? What room do you want to place your tracks in?
- Early Reflections Mix Already got a good sounding room and just need some longer reverb? Turn down the earlies with the mix knob
- Diffusion Need that extra smoothness on your snare?
- Modulation A vintage style chorus-y modulation, or a modern and classy modulation?
- Reverb Mix and Output Volume They just have to be there, right?
- Show both current and previous settings, and toggle between those by clicking on each of the parameter value displays.
Extensive Preset Library:
- 41 well designed presets, categorized into a "modern" and a "vintage" set. The modern set focuses on the classy reverb sounds of today, while the vintage set mimics the characters of old school reverbs we still love to use. All presets are well documented with examples of intented use cases.
Version 2.0 of the Softube plug-ins have the following minimum requirements:
All Native Versions:
- Mac OS X 10.7 or newer
- Windows 8 or newer, Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit)
- Windows XP and Vista are no longer officially supported
- Intel Core Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer
- Screen resolution larger than 1280x800
- 1 GB RAM or more, and at least 900 MB hard disk space
- Any VST, VST3, AU, or AAX (Pro Tools 10.3.7, 11.0.2 or higher) compatible host application
- The latest iLok License Manager is required, which can be downloaded from www.ilok.com
- Broadband internet access for downloading installer and register licenses
- All Softube plug-ins support both 32- and 64-bit hosts and operating systems. Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo
- Please make sure that you always use the latest iLok License Manager. It is not included in the Softube installer, but can be downloaded from www.ilok.com
Please note: Windows XP and Vista are no longer officially supported.
- top rated