- top rated
Twisted Energy is an analogue modelled 3 oscillator synth with extensive modulation properties designed for modern day music production. The synth is designed to make it easy to create dark techno basses, modulating atmospheres/pads, scorching lead sounds, and gated/arpeggiated sequences.
The powerful subtractive capabilities this synth can create a vast amount of sounds and invites creativity Combine this with a slick hi-tech interface providing a logical flow when creating sounds, and a large range of parameters to experiment with and you have a very capable addition to your sonic arsenal.
- 3 analogue modelled oscillators each with 5 waveforms (Sine, Triangle, Saw, Square, Noise).
- Visual feedback for each oscillator in the main display showing level, shape of wave, and how each oscillators wave is being effected.
- 2 Filters each with 4 modes (Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Band Reject).
- Envelope Generator for each oscillator (Linked to Envelope Generator Matrix).
- Envelope Generator Matrix allows each oscillators EG to control and effect selected elements of the synth such as Filter Cutoff and Resonance, and amplitude. The Matrix makes it possible to really customise your sound.
- Master envelope generator.
- 3 LFO's (One per oscillator) all linked into the LFO Matrix. Each LFO has 4 waveforms (Sine, Saw, Triangle, Square).
- LFO Matrix allows each LFO to control multiple parameters of the synth including Amplitude, Fine Tune, PWM, Cutoff and Resonance for both filters.
- Reverb effect.
- Delay effect with tempo sync.
- Overdrive control to warm up the sound.
- 16 step gate sequencer.
- Slick GUI Design to make working with the synth easy and logical.
- 20 Presets.
- Very low CPU usage.
- Regular updates.
PC running a Windows operating system. VST compatible DAW or VST hosting software.
Twisted Energy has been tested and works in Cubase, Sonar, Ableton Live, FL Studio, Reaper, Energy XT and works without issue. It is recommended that you always try out the demo before purchases to ensure that the plugin is compatible with your system.