- top rated
"I love this reverb. I got it sounding like a Capital chamber in about 20 seconds. Really musical sounding."Greg Wells. Producer and songwriter for Katy Perry, Weezer, Adele, Timbaland, Mika, OneRepublic, Pink, The Deftones, Rufus Wainwright, etc.
"TSAR-1R immediately became my go-to reverb and I used it whenever I needed some ambience. A smooth plate for a vocal, medium sized room for a snare drum, sparkly string ambience; it really sounds great on everything."Bo Boddie. Santana, Everlast, Korn, Reni Lane, etc.
"Man!!!!!! Incredible incredible incredible!!!!! Just mixed Lil' Waynes new single How to Love and so sweeeet my TSAR-1 Reverbs are sounding right now. If I had four hands I'd give four thumbs up!"Fabian Marasciullo. Mixer for Lil' Wayne, The Neptunes, etc.
TSAR-1R Reverb is the little sibling of the more adjustable TSAR-1 Reverb. They share exactly the same high end reverb algorithm, but TSAR-1R offers extreme ease of use for a fast and intuitive workflow.
Essentially, TSAR-1R is operated with a single control—the Time slider. Add depth and dimension to any sound with short and controlled room sounds, or slide it up towards hall settings for large, dramatic spaces. It really is as easy as that, and it always sounds stellar.
The True Stereo Algorithm inside the TSAR-1R Reverb and the more adjustable TSAR-1 Reverb is what gives them their magic. The strength lies in the sophisticated sound and versatility, no matter whether they are used on strings and brass or rock drums and lead vocals, they always shine. All this while still having a comprehensive and easy-to-use interface that is unparallelled in other high-end reverb products.
- Predelay - Perfect for getting that small gap between the vocals and the reverb tail
- Time - One fader to rule them all. The Time control changes the Density, Diffusion, Early Reflections, Reverb Time, etc. Almost like a continous swipe through all the best presets.
- Color - Need a bright or a dark reverb?
- True Stereo Algorithm - Same as in TSAR-1 Reverb
- Extremely easy to use
- Modern and powerful high-end Reverb
Fast and easy, yet powerful. Apart from Mix and Volume, there's only three parameters in TSAR-1R. Don't let that fool you though, it has never before been this easy to dial in a great reverb sound.
Version 2.0 of the Softube plug-ins have the following minimum requirements:
All Native Versions
- Mac OS X 10.7 or newer
- Windows 8 or newer, Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit)
- Windows XP and Vista are no longer officially supported
- Intel Core Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer
- Screen resolution larger than 1280x800
- 1 GB RAM or more, and at least 900 MB hard disk space
- Any VST, VST3, AU, or AAX (Pro Tools 10.3.7, 11.0.2 or higher) compatible host application
- The latest iLok License Manager is required, which can be downloaded from www.ilok.com
- Broadband internet access for downloading installer and register licenses
- All Softube plug-ins support both 32- and 64-bit hosts and operating systems. Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo
- Please make sure that you always use the latest iLok License Manager. It is not included in the Softube installer, but can be downloaded from www.ilok.com
Please note: Windows XP and Vista are no longer officially supported.
- top rated