- top rated
- Self resonating zero feedback delay filter (24dB LP).
- Filter range up to ~40kHz (depends on the sample rate).
- Calibrated and tuned after TAL's hardware device.
- Midi learn / automation for all controlls.
- Improved alias free oscillators for an authentic sound also @ 44'100Hz sampling rate.
- Arpeggiator with different sync modes (host, midi clock, not on).
- Portamento and mono mode.
- LFO manual trigger button.
- Sustain pedal support.
- Up to 12 voices.
- File based preset system for transparent preset management.
- More than 300 factory presets by different sound designers (FMR, Particular - Sound, TAL).
- Original hardware "Factory Bank A" included.
- OSX 10.5 with PPC or Intel CPU.
- Windows XP or higher. SSE 2 compatible CPU.
- AAX: Pro Tools 10.3.6 or higher
Preset Banks Download
- Lastest FMR Factory Bank
- Tronsonic Presets
- Mario Fest Juno 106 Sounds
- 50 Free Presets from Bjorn Bojahr
Roland’s Juno 60 is a true classic synth but, as second-hand prices continue to rise, a software alternative might be a better option for...
There can't be many computer musicians who haven't benefited from the Togu Audio Line catalogue of plug-ins. Its list of freeware effects and...