- top rated
Sonic Charge Micro Tonic is one of thee best drum synths you can get for the Price. it delivers a big sound with flexible programming. It is really great for EDM production and sound design work. I reviewed this product for Big Shot Mag when it was released many years ago, and I must say i still use this product. It has with stood the test of time for a reason. It rocks!Lenny Dee. Producer / DJ / Label Owner / Big Shot Magazine Singles Reviewer Lenny Dee is one of NYC's earliest techno and house pioneers. He produced classic UK chart-hitting techno with Frankie Bones (as Looney Tunes), Victor Simonelli (for Nu Groove and Def Mix) and Tommy Musto.
Sonic Charge µTonic (pronounced "MicroTonic") is a VST / AU plug-in for Windows and Mac featuring a unique drum and percussion synthesizer combined with a pattern based drum-machine engine.
You can use µTonic as a sound module to play drum sounds from your MIDI keyboard or sequencer, or you can use the built-in pattern engine to play drum patterns in sync with your sequencer. The sound of µTonic is 100% synthetic and rendered in real-time. No samples or pre-rendered waveforms are used.
Sonic Charge µTonic was created by Magnus Lidström. Magnus is known for his work with Propellerhead Software and XLN Audio. In particular, he was the brain behind the highly acclaimed Malström synthesizer introduced in Reason 2.0.
We are convinced that you will find µTonic thoroughly unlike anything you have heard or worked with so far.
- Eight channel drum and percussion synthesizer.
- Pattern based drum-machine engine, synced to the host.
- 100% synthetic sound, rendered in real-time. No samples!
- Over-sampled oscillators and sample-accurate triggering.
- Extremely low CPU utilization, less than 5% on any low-end system.
- Easy to use interface with context menus, popup hints etc.
- Plenty of creative editing options like morphing, smart alteration and randomization.
- Comes bundled with loads of factory sounds and patterns.
- Microsoft Windows XP or later
- A host application that supports VST 2.4 32-bit plug-ins
PowerPC G4 or Intel-based Mac
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- A host application that supports VST 2.4 or Audio Unit 2 32-bit plug-ins
Sonic Charge - Microtonic Pros - Huge range of sonic possibilities. Powerful sound. Great drum presets. Versatile sequencer. MIDI keyboard mode...